Sunday, July 8, 2012

A little sample of stuff that has sold


The above design was the best seller at the Trunk Show for earrings.  I made several in different color-ways and they all went lickety split.  They are just a right-angle-weave cube of 6mm Swarovski pearls with a netted embellishment.  Easy beaded bead!


Tried my hand at one of the popular "wrap" bracelets (above) and have since sold every one I have made!  They are very fun to wear and work up quickly, but I prefer my fiddly bead weaving, sadly.


I posted the brown embroidered piece above when I did it long ago, but it actually sold so I am posting it again.  I'd like to make another but am having a hard time finding the right stones.


These little butes sold to my lovely next-door neighbor.  I love orange and gun-metal.


No comments:

Post a Comment